Post Frame Building Process
At MQS we understand that the most important part of the buying process is the final outcome of the product you have just purchased. That is why we invest a high level of expectation and training into our building crews. Our building crews are company trained and receive some of the highest praise from our customers because of their efficiency and customer service. Here's what a recent customer said about the MQS install crew:
"The crew was amazing! They worked long and hard, kept the site well maintained, were easy to communicate with and a pleasure to have around. We are so pleased with the results, and will be more than happy to refer others to MQS"
An MQS post frame building can be built in a fraction of the time (and money) of many other types of buildings. The reason is simple. The old fashioned values of hard work and expert craftsmanship, that Mark Stolzfus has inherited from his Amish background, is still practiced today at MQS.
1. Loading the delivery truck.
2. Dumping the materials.
3. Awaiting the install crew.
4. Setting the building corner stakes.
5. Drilling the post holes.
6. Installing the base skirt board.
7. Installing the side girts.
8. Installing the truss supports.
9. Installing the roof trusses.
10. Installing the roof purlins.
11. Installing doors and windows.
12. Installing the roof steel over foil insulation.
13. Installing the siding.
14. Installing the garage doors.
15. Installing the corner trim.
16. Finishing the concrete.
17. The finished building.
|| We'd be happy to give you a Free quote!