Pole Barn Construction
Get More Building for your Buck with MQS!
We appreciate your interest in MQS, and would like to assist you in designing a building that will meet your needs at a competitive price. At MQS we are committed to providing you with hands on support from the design process through to the completion of your new building. One MQS ADVANTAGE is summed up in two words. MORE LUMBER! The closer spacing on our posts and trusses and the amount of bracing leads to a visible difference when you step inside. We want your building to be able to handle the snowfall common in this area. For the cost conscious customer maintaining our common length, width and height sizes will get you more for your buck.
Here are some of the standard features that we incorporate into each of our buildings:
- Engineering guaranteed to meet or exceed local building code.
- Solid concrete footings #3000 P.S.I. at 36″ in depth.
- 8′ o/c laminated posts in the sidewalls with a 50 year Warranty.
- 2×4 #2 SPF sidewall and roof purlins – 2′ on center.
- 2×6 pressure treated skirt board along ground perimeter.
- Min, 2-ply header system for truss support.
- 4′ on center engineered roof trusses 4/12 pitch with necessary snow loads.
- 29Ga painted steel roof, sides, trim. 40 year warranty screw application.
- Building designed to withstand up to 90 mph winds.
- Installed by professional crews – Fully Insured.